Not open for further replies.

ILR Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
Oct 8, 2018
www.ilrleague.com
PS4 Incidents Thursday Night - Round 8 - France

ILR8

Morras/Dexter/Others - Lap 1, Turn 1 Morras is heading into the chicane, 4 cars ahead, one seems to lose the rear which creates a domino effect with cars being caught behind. Dexter and Monkeymeg make contact pushing a driver out wide. Dexter appears to then continue through the corner makes contact with Morras which causes him to spin. (Warnings should be given to all those involved to remember that the race isn't won on lap 1 and to be careful on the opening lap.) Warning to Monkeymeg and Dexter penalty detailed below.

CommandoVice/Dexter – Dexter misses his braking point to car in front and causes contact with commandoVice and spins him out, this as mentioned above causes a domino effect, resulting in Dexter have poor control of car. Dexter will receive a Qualifying Ban for dangerous race start and effecting several drivers because of his driving.

CommandoVice/Mbiesma – Footage sent via twitter. Mbiesma will receive a 5-second time penalty for causing a collision.

CommandoVice Lag – Next 2 races will be under review. It is quite evident it’s been ongoing for several races now and impossible to race wheel to wheel. If it does not improve by mid-season break we will have to remove from the league. We have to protect the grid.

ILR7

Okeke (Penalty Removal)/ Senna Incident - Turn 1 contact appears to be made between Okeke and Speed_Senna into the chicane. Senna pushes the track limits on the outside, going to a space not a car widths to then pinch Okeke on the corner entry. They make slight contact into T1. Okeke is forced wide although does continue and doesnt really attempt to slow down, practically straight lining the corner. (Penalty Stands as no attempt was made to avoid it by slowing). The penalty issued in game will suffice for contact made on Speed_Senna causing damage. No further action.

Apex_Whiteout/RiskyRacer44 - Turn 3 Apex_Whiteout has the racing line when contact is made from behind by RiskyRacer who attempts to barge past. (Risky to blame here, 10sec penalty for aggressive and dangerous driving)

ILR6

Nothing Reported

ILR5

JYPynski/KamKayMom153 - JYPynski starting a hot lap in qualifying with KamKaymom153 exiting the pit lane. KamKaymom153 then moves suddenly onto the racing line as JYPynski approached. (Quali Ban for KamKaymom , and a warning to check the track map in qualifying to avoid such incidents)

Coloman/KamKaymom153 - Going into Turn 1, Coloman has the racing line although is slightly behind KamKaymom153 and both cars try to take the corner, neither backing out which results in contact. KamKaymom153 may not have the racing line but Coloman has to leave space for the car alongside and cant expect KamKaymom153 to back out quickly enough in that situation. Coloman tries to take the racing line in expectation Kamkaymom would conceded, but he is entitled to that position. (No further action).

TMC_Corboy/SamSaunders - Turn 1, TMC_Corboy appears to get’s hit from behind. (Will need to see SamSaunders POV but looks to be him to blame here). Pending footage**.

ILR4

Warlock_meneer/BWRT_Josh - The first part of this incident in the long left-hander is close and on the limit racing and whilst a small amount of contact is made it is not penalty worthy. The Divebomb into the final corner from BWRT_Josh was late and careless. (10sec penalty added to final time next race completion and warning to BWRT_Josh for the divebomb and reckless driving)

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2018
Tier- ILR2

Drivers Involved- Mikulitsi/Matt_TibosCFC

Description of the incident- I’ve gone for a move down the inside to the point where I am alongside and get pinched at the apex giving me very little space and leaving me with nowhere to go.

Jul 20, 2019
Tier - ILR2

Drivers Involved - Mikulitsi/Matt_TibosCFC

Description of the incident - Saw the red arrow and tried to leave him space and not hit the apex + not go too wide so that I wouldn't lose all speed and I thought I did enough. And now when I see his POV he goes for a quite optimistic move as he wasn't even alongside me before braking but brakes later than me but at that point, I couldn't anymore move more to the left side as I was committed on my line. IMO it was just an unfortunate incident.

Last edited:

ILR Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
Oct 8, 2018
www.ilrleague.com
Sunday Night Tiers

ILR1

Nothing Reported

ILR2

Mikulitsi/Matt_TibosCFC - Quite a optimistic move which Matt_Tibos did not have to make. There was enough space on the inside to ride more curb if required. Mikulitsi was taking his line into the corner. No further action. Racing Incident.

ILR3

Nothing Reported

Status
Not open for further replies.