PS4 Season 6 - Round 9 - Austrian Grand Prix - Incidents Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 13, 2018
ILR8
Round 9
F1BAZZA86 llbrad04

Lapping brad let's me by nicely, i was a tad early on the brakes due to the weather and slightly worn tyres then he comes out of nowhere
Apologies for the language, also you can see he rage retired straight after

Aug 13, 2018
ILR8
Round 9
Qualifying

F1BAZZA86 Ferryelias

Reserve driver, i was blocked on a fast lap ferry was on the racing line, he also blocked my teammate a few corners before hand as you can hear.
Again apologies for the language (i will learn how to mute it)

Aug 13, 2018
Tier- 8

Race/Round – austria

Driver(s) involved – crazyflyingrob, monkeymeg

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – he was reversing on the track without looking what's around causing me to crash into him and getting a dnf

incident- 28:30

wais77

GP3 Driver
Aug 13, 2018
Instagram.com/waiskuba77
Tier- ILR7

Race/Round – Austria

Driver(s) involved – BWRT_Wais @WaisKuba77

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – You can see in the whole video i’ve sent. He was spun and then when i get closer to him i saw he was moving forward and moving backward which is he spun on the racing line so it made me confuse where i have to go to avoid his car. In my opinion it’s very dangerous the reaction he does after spinning.

Objection: I had no control to going backwards, I was stuck on netural trying to rejoin out of the racing line so trying to get me penalized for something I couldn't do more about is actually quite petty of you.

18:59

ILR Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
Oct 8, 2018
www.ilrleague.com
PS4 Incidents (Thursday) - Round 9 - Austria

ILR8

IIBrad04/F1Bazza86 - Heading Into turn 4, Bazza laps IIBrad04 and then Brad appears to badly miss his braking zone (possibly due to the wet weather conditions) and makes contact with Bazza (Footage would be useful but this seems like an honest mistake as Brad had already let Bazza through. Warning to Brad to be more careful in wet weather conditions)

IIBrad04 - Purposely retire and leave the lobby while on circuit and with a working car. (Quali Ban)

F1BAZZA86/Ferryelias - In qualifying into sector 2 Ferryelias appears to block a couple of cars including F1Bazza86. Warning to pay closer attention to the track map in quali and will be issuing a qualifying ban to FerryElias. He will also receive an official warning not improving under blue flags and poor awareness. His driving needs to improve or risks losing his seat in the tier. Below 107% rule and very poor moving out of the way under blue flags.

Crazyflyingrob/MonkeyMeg - Monkemeg seems to get in a collision and spin. He then proceeds to reverse onto the racing line collecting 2 other drivers. While the original incident is unfortunate. His actions after it was very poor driving and awareness and caused a driver to retire and 2 others to get wing damage. Due to severity of the incident, we have no option but to issue Monkeymeg a race ban for next round.

CamoBabo/MonkeyMeg/ Race Start- Camobabo causes a collision into T1 but dive-bombing dangerously at the beginning of the race. CamoBabo will recieve a qualifying Ban for Round 10 for causing a collision and damage.

ILR7

Robojeep/MKBorn_2000/Speed_YRacer - Along the back straight toward turn 3 SpeedYRacer is following MKBorn_2000 with Robojeep ahead. MKborn goes to the right hand side at first to block a move on the inside then turns left presumably to have a better run on the exit of turn 3, but Speed YRacer goes for a move with MKBorn moving back across to the right to defend. Mkborn makes contact with Robojeep and would have made contact with robojeep regardless of YRacer. Additionally, by moving to the right on his third defensive move Mkborn forces YRacer into the back of him and Yracer careening off the track causing all drivers to spin. MKBorn will receive a 15-second time penalty added to final time.

Nikki/BWRT_Wais - Wais is attempting to recover his car between turn 8 and 9 and Nikki has to take avoiding action, which causes him to spin. Wais had just spun himself and became stationary on the racing line, there was nothing he could of done. He did the right thing by remaining stationary to allow Nikki to take the safest action. No further action.

ILR6

Oisin/EestiMats/Race Start - Race start heading into T1 McLaren of (Speed_Iceman29) goes for a divebomb into T1 runing deep through the corner. Warning to Apex Iceman. EestiMats iin the other McLaren makes contact with Oisin after going to fast into the corner. (EestiMats to blame here, – 5 second time penalty)

EestiMats (Deliberate DNF) - EestiMats can be seen deliberately crashing his car on lap 2 which results in a safety car. EstiMats will receive 2 Qualifying Bans for intentionally crashing and affecting the race causing a SC.

OisinMc/Joruroo/DionKnul/Joe_C_Nufc - Going into the final corner after the safety car restart Joruroo slows due to a Red Bull Ivorbrynmike (that only Joruroo can see on his POV) which causes a concertina effect with Joruroo then making contact with DionKnulYT and Joe_C_Nufc and Oisin making contact from behind. (Looks to be a major bit of desync for Joruroo). Unfortunate racing incident. No further action.

OisimMc – Purposely leaving the lobby while on circuit and with a working car. (Quali Ban)

Stiggy309/IvorBrynMike - Safety car restart Stiggy makes avoiding action due to cars in front making contact and then gets hit from behind by IvorBrynMike.(Safety Car Restart issue, all drivers need to be more careful here). IvorBrynMike backed off Stiggy (the car infront) a unfair amount, this meant he gained speed and corner entry and couldnt react to the slower pack round the final 2 corners.IvorBrynMike should of maintained speed and gap with cars ahead. He will recieve an additional 3 second time penalty as well as his in game penalty which will be added to final time for causing a collision.

BigW3810/Petukka - Safety Car restart, BigW3810 slows and Petukka makes contact. (A 5sec time penalty was applied to BigW3810 but was served and therefore cannot be removed). Petukka 3 second penalty for causing a collision under yellow flags.

BigW3810 – Lagging under SC restart. Connection under review. Needs to improve

After reviewing the race footage of Joruroo’s race its clear he has some desync issues we haven’t seen before. He seems to be almost in a different lobby. But he did cross the line in P1, his accumulative lap times place him in P1. We have reviewed his connection, and with no previous issues, we will make a note of this lobby glitch issue going forward. At this point, we can only tip our cap to the fantastic work that Codemasters have produced once again. Sorry to those affected in last night’s race.

ILR5

Coloman/Khalifaalk99 - Turn 3 and the Ferrari of Khalifaalk99 appears to go for a late move on Coloman which forces him wide. (10 SecondTime Penalty for Khalifa as no footage but it appears he misses braking zone and collides with Coloman in a careless and aggressive move)

ZackJ/Jcarty23 - (No video footage provided)

Speed_Knighton/Jcarty23 - Lap 1 in sector 3, Knighton is on the inside going into turn 6 Jcarty is on the racing line with a car running over the kerbs (Samuple) to his right. It seems Jcarty slows a touch to take avoiding action for the car that run over the kerbs and Knighton goes for a move that is optimistic on into turn 7 (Racing Incident)

Speed_Knighton/Sam_Saunders1 - SamSaunders appears to be driving as AI on lap 14 and 15, which caused cars to be damaged. (SamSaunders cannot provide footage. 10 Second time penalty added to final time next race).

Khalifaalk99/Kamkaymon - Kamkaymom is slower out of the corner and Khalifia gets a run to the inside, but there is suddent but slight movement from Kamkaymom which causes the contact. Khalifaalk99 made no changes to the car direction. Racing Incident

ILR4

Mister_Skyzii/PaulMcG92 - PaulMcG92 goes for a divebomb on lap 1 into turn 3 and makes contact with JCol, which spins the Ferrari into MisterSkyzii who was just trying to make the corner. (10sec time penalty for PaulMcG92 for dangerous driving & causing a collision)

Last edited:
Mar 13, 2019
Tier- ILR1

Race/Round – Austria

Driver(s) involved – AaronCollingwood and VSR_Onyx

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) –

To start, into the hairpin Onyx decides to divebomb both me and sparkxz, which causes sparkxz to be pushed wide into me, and therefore I have to take the runoff.

Then Aaron divebombs me into turn 4 and pushes me wide. Into turn 5, I go a little deep, and Aaron does the switchback (which is fine) but then collides with my tires on exit and pushes me onto the curb.

Then into turn 6, he goes in way too deep, pushes me almost onto the grass, and allows two cars to go up my inside.

Finally, into the final corner, onyx, who is now ahead of me because Aaron pushed me wide, brakes early and turns into my line, pushing me into the runoff and onto very bumby tarmac, where the car then hits a bump and throws me into the inside wall.

For the stream, which shows Onyx dive bombing everyone into the hairpin, just look at Lap 1, or 24 minutes in.
Here is my POV

Sep 30, 2018
Austria
VSR_Blizzzard - xZenqiii

Gave me no room on 2 occasions and then gave me damage in the third clip (all clips in DM’s)

Mar 18, 2019
Tier- ILR1

Race/Round – Austria

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @ Speedstah and Raffa

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) –

End of Lap 1, Speedstah gets knocked wide. You can watch his POV and see that he is 100% throttle coming back onto the track and completely takes Raffa and myself out.

1:09 ^

Dec 4, 2018
Tier- ILR3

Race/Round – Austria round 9

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @QVR_KoenBlij QVR_KoenBlij and @cjclarke267 CeejaySlicks

Beginning lap 2, I make a move on his inside and (judged from my POV) he leaves me no room. He just turns in like I'm not there and bumps into me, resulting in me spinning.

Jan 8, 2019
Belgium
Tier- ILR3

Race/Round – Austria

Driver(s) involved – LR_Dineen069 (@LR_Dineen069)

Lap 12, Dineen approaching the penultimate corner keeps to the left meaning he's not going to pit. But at the apex, he slows down and crosses the pit entry line. By doing that, he doesn't lose as much time as the others do and, because I thought he would stay on track, I stayed on track aswell making me lose even more time compared to him.

Feb 20, 2019
Tier-2
Round 9
As I go into T1 I was being very cautious as i you could see since I was far on the outside but I stil get hit in the rear making me lose the rear and giving me allot off wing damage during it I don't know who hit me but the person who did should get a pen as it already destroyed my race before it even really started

ILR Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
Oct 8, 2018
www.ilrleague.com
PS4 Incidents (Sunday) - Round 9 - Austria

ILR3

KoenBlij/CeejaySlicks - Bit of a optimistic move from KoenBlij here, CeejaySlicks goes for the corner and could of left space. Poor awareness and anticipation from both involved. (Racing Incident)

LR_Dineen - 3-second time penalty for cutting across the pit line entry and gaining an advantage.

ILR2

SuperGuyNL / Race Start - Pending other drivers POV. Decision PENDING**

ILR1

LR_Speedstah/AaronCollingwood (Lap1) - Aaron is quite aggressive out of turn 5 and into turn 6 causing contact.Reprimand about wheel-to-wheel conduct and causing contact.

AaronCollingwood/ Onyx & multiple other cars - Qualifying Ban for AaronCollingwood for causing a collision. A very aggressive move given the early stages of this race. The implications affected multiple drivers. AaronCollingwood will also receive a official reprimand from the league and a warning about his post race conduct.

LR_Speedstah/ILRT_Raffa (Final Corner Incident) - LR_Speedstah ends up out wide due to him having to avoid cars due to the speed he was carrying( stayed on the throttle), continues accelerating while out wide appears to hit a bump and then crashes across the circuit hitting 2 other cars. This is poor driving that should not be seen in a league, let alone a top tier. LR_Speedstah will received TWO Qualifying Bans for dangerous driving for enterting the track. Given its lap 1, speedstah is driving on the edge and needs to be more cautious in the future. Starting at the back can hopefully mean he develops skills to take his time and appreciate its not 'do or die' lap 1. Any further incidents like this will be race bans and expulsion.

SterlingWest/Speedstah/Raffa - Raffa and SterlingWest are just passengers in the Speedstah final corner incident after being caught in the incident ahead (see above)

LR_Speedstah/VSR_Onyx - Onyx unable to provide footage. 10-second time penalty added to final time upon next race completion as standard protocol.

xZenqiii/VSR_Blizzard - First two incidents VSR_Blizzard does not leave enough space into the penultimate corner and then into turn 2. Third incident exit of Turn 1 Blizzard makes contact on Zenquii after apparently losing the rear end and making contact. Clear lack of awareness and not allowing a car width space multiple times (Blizzard will receive a 3 second time penalty for forcing a car wide and gaining an advantage & 5 second time penalty for causing a collision and damage to xZenqiii)

Status
Not open for further replies.